Question:
Do XBOX360s need to be "upgraded" to play the latest games?
2012-07-03 04:59:49 UTC
I've heard that older PS3s need some kind upgrading to play the latest games. Now I don't know if this means software or hardware upgrading..But do XBOX360s need "upgrading" as well to play the latest games? Say I went to the store and bought an XBOX 360, would I be able to play the latest games?
Three answers:
James T
2012-07-03 06:57:43 UTC
The problem with 360's isn't upgrades, its storage. You should be able to play any 360 game right out of the box, but DLC and add-ons take up a lot of storage space.

I wouldn't get a HDD with less than 20 Gigs of space. Preferably 100 Gigs.
arush
2012-07-03 05:18:40 UTC
Well yes you should be able to, the only real reason that you would not be able to is if the console was faulty or the games that you have bought are faulty.
2012-07-03 06:09:09 UTC
if its the upgrading im thinking of it will do it when you put the disc in, so dont worry about it