Question:
if i have a wireless router in my home, do i need a special thing to play online with nintendo ds?????????????
2006-04-05 11:37:06 UTC
if i have a wireless router in my home, do i need a special thing to play online with nintendo ds?????????????
Four answers:
Nymo
2006-04-05 16:41:29 UTC
Depending On Your Wireless Router, You May Need A WEP Key To Access Your Wireless Router, If You Had Put Additional Security On It..

Note That Not All Wireless Routers Are Not Accessable By The DS..

To Find Out What Your WEP Key Is And Other Settings For Your Wireless Router, Which Routers Work Best, Support, And More, See The 2nd-3rd Link Below For More..
2006-04-05 12:15:28 UTC
No but if like the psp you may have to create a connection with the ds
mononc_serge
2006-04-05 12:58:15 UTC
If you have a wireless router you won't need anything. Unlike the PSPs, you don't need to do stupid settings.

If id doesn't work, then you may need the usb bundle.
carldjones
2006-04-05 11:38:37 UTC
i dont think so, it should just connect i know the psp does i aint tryed it with my ds yet.