Question:
Whats the best FREE MMORPG online game out right now?
ohmv87
2005-12-22 19:39:52 UTC
Whats the best FREE MMORPG online game out right now?
Three answers:
2005-12-22 19:44:17 UTC
http://www.anarchy-online.com
Darganot
2005-12-22 19:47:42 UTC
Exellent question, easy answer: Runescape!

Runescape is a mmorpg with extenstive skill systems and a huge world to explore with countless items! You have access to a great deal of content as a free player, and I suggest beating as much of the free stuff as you can before becoming a member, which is only 5 dollars a month! Then a HUGE world opens up to you with WEEKLY updates and mini games to play with other players! Come now till january 3rd and see the christmas special! litmited time only!

If you do join, add me to your buddy list! I am a paying member, lvl 69, over 1000 total levels. I can help you get started and give you valuable advice in becoming a great adventurer.

runescape name is the same: Darganot
artonso
2005-12-22 19:43:09 UTC
I currently play three free online games, Guild wars, which will require you to buy the game, then its free thereafter...but you will need a good computer with a decent graphics card.

There is also Dark Eden, which is a vampire/slater game, its fun, and a bit older so almost any computer will run it....also there is the xenimus server for T4c, a role playing game...very fun

And lastly, there is Americas Army