Question:
my psp do not play video file and i don know were i must copy the file,what should i do?
hrminachi
2006-02-02 23:16:48 UTC
video game
Two answers:
x.catalyst
2006-02-03 05:07:26 UTC
Screw paying for conversion, use this link. http://www.pqdvd.com/psp/video_converter.html

Here you can download psp video express, which records video files in MP4 format while playing it back at double speed. You can also use this program to transfer the files to the PSP. It's the absolute easiest to use out of all the converters I have tried.
m_jennison
2006-02-02 23:39:04 UTC
you can buy a product from walmart or any other retail store called psp media that changes the format of your media to be compatible with the psp or you can use youer home computer or psp browser to search the internet for a download called PSP 9 it's a similar program that will do the same thing for you with just as good results. by the way to use your psp browser you must be able to access a wi-fi network