Question:
Just WHAT video game was Xandir (from Drawn Together on Comedy Central) in?
ryanmarsi
2006-03-13 10:21:27 UTC
Just WHAT video game was Xandir (from Drawn Together on Comedy Central) in?
Four answers:
forty_two
2006-03-13 12:07:18 UTC
There was also a reference to Zelda in one episode (pulls out whistle and is swept away by a whirlwind).
tosto
2016-09-30 15:50:55 UTC
Xandir Drawn Together
Iceman
2006-03-13 19:02:26 UTC
He's really not from any game - he's a parody of various video game characters - he's a lot like Link from Zelda, Mario from the Mario Bros. line, Samus from Metroid among others. I've seen several episodes and it's a combination of how Xandir looks, plus some of his actions along with the sound effects that remind me of popular video game characters.
?
2006-03-13 10:22:05 UTC
Xandir is a composite. He is just a compilation of all D&D, Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Everquest, Warcraft types games.

Since entertainment requires conflict, he was drawm more from the elf side to provide the obligatory gay dynamic.