Question:
Problem with PSP "Game Could not be started" Error 80020321 ?
bdyn8595
2007-12-23 20:20:16 UTC
My PSP have a problem I updated it to 3.80 firmware. It doesn't read any kind of file or application you put on it. Every time you try to load something it says "Game could not be started 80020321". I need to way to fix that problem and enable Homebrew on my PSP. And also I can't go to the the recovery menu on my PSP.
Five answers:
2007-12-23 20:24:22 UTC
dude remember one of the first rules of custom firmware and homebrew. NEVER GO BACK/UPDATE TO OFFICIAL SONY FIRMWARE ONCE YOU HAVE CUSTOM FIRMWARE. but right now you have just screwed up your PSP pretty bad go on psp-hacks.com to figure out how to fix this. you cannot go to recovery mode because you are back in official sony firmware and sony cannot handle homebrew and sony doesn't handle custom firmware recovery menus. you are going to have to wait a long time to get a downgrade of 3.80 to 1.5 firmware and back to whatever Custom firmware you were using
SaberBlade
2007-12-23 20:29:49 UTC
You just upgraded to your PSP to official firmware. They can't play homebrew, they don't play applcations and they don't a recovery menu. So your error message will not go away because it's not able to play anything you want.

You just screwed yourself. You'll have to get your hands on Pandora and downgrade your PSP to a custom firmware, and next time don't upgrade anything unless you know you're installing a new custom firmware. Custom 3.80 is not available
?
2016-12-17 21:48:50 UTC
Psp Error 80020321
kzar_nikkolo123
2007-12-23 20:29:08 UTC
The problem is that youve upgraded to official firmware the firmware you use ago is costum firmware that enables you to recovery mode and official firmware dont have recovery mode and it cannot read .iso and .cso format. You need to downgrade it by Pandora Battery follow this link you may first download it http://www.zshare.net/download/5554099c2452a4/

use that guide. as long as you follow the steps its safe.
?
2016-03-14 14:45:22 UTC
how can i fix "Game Could not be started"