Question:
I have a PlayStation2 and I want to play games online with people anyone know of a good wesbite to hook up??
MileHighGuy
2006-02-25 17:49:22 UTC
I have a PlayStation2 and I want to play games online with people anyone know of a good wesbite to hook up??
Three answers:
learn through imagination
2006-02-25 17:58:11 UTC
Hi!

The only game I've played on-line so far is Mortal Kombat. The Burnout games are a bit of a pain when it comes to on-line playing. Assuming you recieved your PS2 new, and that you've signed up, you should have a network disc which will allow you to play a game on-line.
ector
2016-12-07 05:16:33 UTC
i think of so reason wait no play station 3 is dirrferent than PS2 i mean why do u human beings prefer to pS2 2 on a PS3/ PS3 appear as if a PSP and get internet PS2 can get internet too regardless of the shown fact that it no longer likely to paintings
btrealbmadridsw
2006-02-25 17:56:42 UTC
buy an adapter ($10 at target, etc) then hook it up to your router. you dont need a website, just go to play online... but if need help, check out playstation.com