Question:
What are some good Xbox 360 games to get?
Sterlin
2010-06-12 11:41:41 UTC
Right now I have $100 and I want to get two great looking 360 games.

Interests: I love games that take a long time to beat and have loads of replayability ( like oblivion, fallout 3, red dead redemption etc ). But I also love games where there's a sense of economy and you have to kill A LOT of something or spen A LOT of time doing something to get that special weapon / item. I'd really like to get a game that I'd want to play the whole summer nonstop.

Games I have atm or have played before / beaten:
Cod:mw, Cod: waw, Cod: mw 2 ( wanted to get those obvious ones out of the way ), Red Dead Redemption, Left 4 Dead 1, Left 4 Dead 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Spider man 2, Ghostbusters, Star Wars the force unleashed, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Fable 1 ( not 2 ), Bioshock 1 ( not 2 ), Batman: Arkham Asylum, Bad Company 1, Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Ultimate Alliance 1, Ultimate Alliance 2, Guitar Hero 3, Darksiders!

Kinda a long list yes?

Anyways heres some of the games I was thinking about getting:

Grand Theft Auto IV: I want this one pretty bad, but my parents are 100% concerned that this game has sexuality and nudity beyong belief, I'd love it if you'd explain to me how this is not so.
Bioshock 2: The game looks pretty beast, but the multiplayer seems boring and I hear there's not that many people playing it anymore?
Halo 3 ODST: Not sure if I'd like this one
Resident Evil 5: Looks like it COULD be fun
Fable 2: Just don't know if this game will be a good idea or not.
Saints Row 2: Same thing as GTA IV, heard this is very inappropriate
Lost Plant 2: Looks goodish?
Five answers:
Acis
2010-06-12 11:51:17 UTC
GTA: It does have some nudity. From time to time your character's friends will send you photos of a prostitutes ***, but that's it. Also you can have sexual intercourse with your girlfriend which is called going up for coffee, but then the screen goes dark and you only hear them moaning. That is it.

Bioshock: if you liked the first one, get it! It has an awesome storyline. Multiplayer still has bunch of people and it is not boring.

Halo 3 ODST: I personally would not recommend it. The story line is ok. No multiplayer, just firefight which is just waves of enemies coming at you.

Fable 2: Fable is ok, but the second one has just way to many bugs to enjoy it. I personally love the fable games, but after seeing that I had to restart bunch of levels cause of bugs it just got on my nevers. Also some quests are bugged and cannot be completed which results in not getting your achievemnt/trophy.

Saints Row 2: yes like GTA, but way more innappropriate.

I would also recommend Assassin's Creed games. The first one's game play is ok, but storyline is epic. The second assassin's creed is the best follow-up game. The gameplay is awesome, and the storyline is something that will attach to you.

Also get Borderlands, it is a very fun game that never gets boring. Plus it's fun to play with friends.

You can also get Prince of Persia games. The sands of time trilogy should cost you around 100 dollars cause some of the games are older and cheaper, but the storyline is worth it. The 2008 prince of persia got some very bad criticism, but if you ask me, it was very good.
?
2016-06-04 01:59:12 UTC
here is some advise...you neeed an xbox 360 to play 360 games, but there are a few types of 360's One doesn't have a harddrive and its the cheapest DO NOT BUY THIS ONE, he will not be able to save games and will spend alot more money in memory cards. there is the elite which has a bigger harddrive and an HD dvd player this one is also a waste of money as HD dvd players have already gone obsolete. Now the best deal is the normal xbox 360, i think its 299. and it comes with a 11 or 20 gig hard drive i cant rememebr which is big enuff for heavy video game use. If you are buying this just for fun and not a present then you may just stop my your local gamestop and ipck up a used one there usually 10 % cheaper and have been tested. unforutaly you dont get the 3 year warrenty though and the xbox 360 has been known to be a fragle system. Im already on my 3rd one b/c they keep breaking.
Supercrunchy
2010-06-12 11:54:42 UTC
If you have played Red Dead Redemption then GTA4 has less nudity than that game, Fable 2 is a great game, RE5 was "meh" IMO, Saints Row is just a rip off of GTA, Bioshock 2 is fun, if you liked halo 3 then Halo ODST is really fun and different, BUT if you want a game that will last you ALONG time then I would suggest Mass Effect 1 and 2 or Dragon Age Origins
2010-06-12 12:29:58 UTC
I would buy the first 4 you listed.

GTA IV has a lot of strong language but the sexuality is optional, you can pick up prostitutes and go into strip clubs. Unless you play the campaign then there might be scenes of sexuality. I usually just free roam with cheat codes :)

BIOSHOCK 2 is beast. Great campaign and the multiplayer is so much fun (trust me). Hey, there are billions of people in the world, no game is empty.

HALO 3 ODST is cool. A Campaign that is pretty good and comes with firefight mode! (Nazi Zombies Halo style!) Also, it has the halo 3 mythic disc included which is The normal Halo 3 Multiplayer with all the map packs. Oh and there are a bunch of Avatar Awards.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 is pretty addicting and long. Co-op online is so much fun! Killing zombies has never been better!
Agent 47
2010-06-12 11:50:29 UTC
here are some good 1s guitar hero 2 borderlands resident evil 5 rock band rock band 2 guitar hero 5 alan wake these are all great games