Question:
Who play ps2?
👑 Veteran Gentlemen Big Wiggly
2006-03-28 21:11:22 UTC
Who play ps2?
Eleven answers:
2006-03-28 21:12:59 UTC
I'm too poor to even afford one. I wish I could...
toon_dreamer
2006-03-29 05:13:17 UTC
Ooh! Me! :) Get Kingdom Hearts 2! Comes out tommorrow!!
2006-03-29 07:11:32 UTC
yeah and my favriot game is 25 to life u could play online XP
still_fai
2006-03-29 05:14:09 UTC
Who doesn't play it
2006-03-29 05:54:24 UTC
Sorry PlayStation sucks and Sony will be DEMOLISHED by the 360 this year.
anok_ayam
2006-03-29 13:40:12 UTC
meeeeeeee!!!!!if u thnking of buying it,just grab it.It so superb 2 has a ps2 u know.It make my life full of fun.Try it!
2006-03-29 05:17:20 UTC
me me me I do I do ! look at me, I play !

My favorite game is called ATTENTION WH0RE.

Did I mention I have over 40 games.
lemonsquare
2006-03-29 05:16:25 UTC
I do, and i love it, i have the slimline, and i like alot of games.
christyhemmefan1
2006-03-29 05:49:13 UTC
I did but I do not like it
LEPROSO_nob
2006-03-29 05:13:24 UTC
i do. pro-evolution soccer 5, my favourite game, by far.
ACE-MAN
2006-03-29 05:12:27 UTC
Me it is great.