Question:
fave zelda game???
p_p_poop
2006-02-16 17:46:54 UTC
fave zelda game???
Eight answers:
Pooshonmyshoos
2006-02-16 17:57:27 UTC
Zelda and the Ocrina of time because it owns, Has good story line and great fighting style
blahhhargh
2006-02-19 01:49:13 UTC
The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was by far, not only the best zelda game ever, but one of the best games ever made period. For 1998, it had amazing graphics, A colorful soundtrack, a great fighting system, and it has some of the best puzzles ever made. I hope the latest one, The legend of Zelda Twilight can fulfill it's promise, and top the perfection that is zelda ocarina of time
wyldestjoker
2006-02-17 02:51:27 UTC
My favorite Zelda game is the Zelda: The Wind Waker. Love sailing on the ocean kicking the crap out of waterspouts. LOL!
taxation517
2006-02-17 02:09:46 UTC
Majora's Mask

then link to the past
bad_kittie001
2006-02-17 03:31:24 UTC
I love all the games on gamecube. (Cuz those are the only ones I've played. LOL)
?
2006-02-18 02:50:53 UTC
ocarina, it and majora were the last two good ones! i want a direct continuation of majora!
2006-02-17 04:27:08 UTC
Ocarina of time.
nice_first_guy
2006-02-17 07:08:49 UTC