Question:
How do i disable tshock spawn protection in terraria.?
?
2014-08-19 11:21:05 UTC
How do i disable tshock spawn protection in terraria.?
Five answers:
DUSKā„¢
2014-08-20 09:55:53 UTC
You'll have to either give him the spawn commands (which is usually reserved for higher tiers of ranks, though mainly for the owner/superadmin rank). There was a way to disable spawn editing for any/all players on the server, but it's been around 3 years since I last was on a server (I had rights equal to that of being superdamin, in other words I was co-owner even though I played the server for about a week, I was extremely helpful on the server).

But because of that gap, I don't remember the command, not to mention that Tshock's commands have changed since then (the input "words" are different from last time).

If you trust your friend with your life, you can make him SuperAdmin, which essentially gives him the exact rights you have, which involves being able to turn off the server from within the game, lower other players' ranks (including your own), and others.

If you do, you can either get a database editor for Tshock and change his rank that way, or change it in game.

The command for it IIRC should be this:

/user group [your friend's IGN here] superadmin

If your buddy's name is Fred, it'd be /user group Fred superadmin

but if your buddy's name is separated by a space, for example the name Bob Joe, you'll put this in:

/user group "Bob Joe" superadmin
2016-03-11 02:51:49 UTC
I work at a petsmart and I would not have sold you a terrarium that small for two frogs. Its a good starter but you really should go for a 20 gallon aquarium (taller than a 20 gallon terrarium) to allow some climbing height. Use forest or jungle bark and moss for a substrate, a large flat water dish and spray it down twice a day. When spraying leave one dry corner so they don't always have to be wet if they don't want. Through in some live plants, potted in organic soil or straight compost (nothing to harm their skin). NOTE: Some people will tell you these species should not live together, mixing frogs is a cautionary action though many people do it.
?
2016-12-16 00:04:53 UTC
Tshock Terraria
cales
2016-10-05 06:47:24 UTC
Terraria Tshock
Chris
2015-09-06 22:12:29 UTC
I ve just started managing my own TShock server, and had to figure this out for myself.

/protectspawn

is the command you need to use to toggle on/off build protection on the spawn point.

FYI, if you type "/help" or "/help 2" or "/help 3" without the quotes, you ll find the commands you can use.