Question:
Any good ways to get credit codes on buildabearville?
2008-07-19 06:30:25 UTC
I really need help!B/c I live far away from buildabear stores so I don't get to go there that much so I have no credit codes!If you have any ways,codes,or tips to get credit codes for the game please tell me!
Seven answers:
2008-07-20 09:39:22 UTC
You can access a BABW store when you are on vacation, but you can only use each recipt code once... very annoying.
2008-07-22 15:33:14 UTC
Hey. If you have any friends with receipt codes you can use theirs, because it works about 4 times. ( not on the same account, on different ones )

You will not believe how much you can learn about Buildabearville on this blog..

Visit this site :

Buildabearvilleblog.com

and register. While you are registering, you will see a text box to fill in saying ''referrals" type in champ09

Please and thank you.

See you at this amazing blog, buildabearvilleblog.com
Julie W
2008-07-19 14:38:52 UTC
I'm not sure what you mean by "credit codes", but here are some codes you can enter to get items:

$1000 Bear Bills:

PEOP-BABW-2008

W3YH-8B45-527M

7LN5-T4B5-44YH

J94P-WJ64-NX2K

TK3Z-6V8P-V48L

Valentine Emoticon:

Y226-BW25-DX63

Milk Carton:

MILK-RCKS-2008

Honey Shake Dance:

J955-K8S5-3WX9

Explorer Hat:

NGKS-BABV-2008

Towel:

0004321

(you can put any 4 digits after the 3 zeroes)

To enter these codes, go to Town Square, go into the Build-a-Bear Workshop building, and click on the bear behind the counter. Choose "Enter a web code for your FREE gift?". Then enter in your code. You have to click on the "Enter your towel code here" sign to get the towel.

If you're looking for a welcome pass, you can email them at Guest.Services@buildabear.com... they'll be more than happy to send you one. Just tell them you made a bear before October 2007 and to please send you a welcome pass. I emailed them and got my welcome pass code the next day!

Hope that helped! =D
2016-03-18 10:08:05 UTC
FTM8 - Z9V2 - 23WV Hope this helps =)
2008-07-21 20:05:31 UTC