Question:
Is anybody else addicted to Guitar Hero?
2006-03-27 20:17:17 UTC
Is anybody else addicted to Guitar Hero?
Six answers:
2006-03-28 09:12:09 UTC
yeah im currently on hard and its like playing a real guitar
2016-11-12 08:17:54 UTC
i love the commercial with AC/DC. So cool. i'm satisfied i don't have children who favor that noise maker for Christmas. in spite of the undeniable fact that, if I did, i ought to continually in basic terms tell them it expenditures too a lot, which it does. i do not position self assurance in going into debt to celebrate Christmas.
Pauly
2006-03-27 20:34:18 UTC
Certainly not. Everytime I go to Best Buy, there are a bunch of losers playing it. And I mean losers. Yikes.
s_black
2006-03-28 06:19:50 UTC
Yes, I am. It's one of the best music game ever.
mysweetshadow
2006-03-27 20:23:29 UTC
haven't had an opportunity to try it, but from what i've heard, it's one hell of a game. if i remember right, they had the guys from TRIVIUM check it out
rugby_freak111
2006-03-31 11:04:14 UTC
ur mom is