Question:
Where can I find the Rejuvenation chamber to download for free for The Sims 1?
toddy2212
2006-03-09 10:22:24 UTC
Where can I find the Rejuvenation chamber to download for free for The Sims 1?
One answer:
just amanda
2006-03-14 06:06:36 UTC
well i searched for you, and found out that there doesn't look like there is a free one. here is people trying to find a free one: http://www.forumplanet.com/planetthesims/topic.asp?fid=1770&tid=1080011

and here are others giving a different option then the chamber:

http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=277409