Question:
Doom3 is a game! What can it be?
2006-03-10 15:09:43 UTC
Doom3 is a game! What can it be?
Seven answers:
mulldacity
2006-03-10 15:15:40 UTC
You can go to an ElectronicsBoutique or GameStop (gamestop.com) in your town, and use a debit card or cash.

2006-03-10 23:55:53 UTC
badotisthecat a very stupid person indeed i dont think you know one thing about games therfore you shouldnt be answering questions that are above your brains capacity of thinking. DOOM3 ON PS2 what the f***! sony's little ps2 wouldn't be able to handle the graphical specifications of DOOM3 EVER!!!!!!!!!!! DOOM3 is a very good game i like it alot, but i dont understand you question.
boris
2006-03-10 23:11:42 UTC
You kill monsters. It's very dark, first person shooter game. Theres a flashligh - monsters jump out every which way. I beat the game on Veteran, I thought it was pretty easy but I had to do alot of saving. I loved Doom 1 and 2, games which revolutionized the First Person Shooter genre!

http://www.doom3.com/
Soxfan24
2006-03-10 23:11:50 UTC
Doom 3 is a bloody and gory futuristic shooter. It sounds like you're asking your question wrong though.
deal
2006-03-10 23:14:40 UTC
yes it is a game!!! it's pretty scary....heck it's ultra scary!!!! freaky and surprising....i'd say it ranks up there with silent hill as the scariest games.
badotisthecat
2006-03-10 23:11:58 UTC
a video game for PC, PS2 and XBox.
2006-03-10 23:10:27 UTC
Yes, it is a game, I don't understand your question at all.